I got this recipe out of a magazine a while back, and it is scrum-diddle-e-umptious! If you’re looking for a break from plain-old red sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, this pizza hits the spot! Whip one up for your next pizza night, or even for the Superbowl!
Contains shellfish (shrimp)
Mine also contains wheat and dairy, but those depend on your crust and cheese choices
- 1 uncooked pizza crust of your choice (refrigerated from the store, gluten-free, homemade, etc)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2-3 large garlic cloves (to your taste), minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 5 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, slivered
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or dairy-free mozzarella-style substitute
- Pepper to taste
How do you like your pizza?