Jump to recipe
What’s better than chocolate chip cookies? Why, doubling the chocolate, of course!
Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Cookies
These cookies are sure to satisfy any chocolate lover! You can't go wrong with double chocolate!
Contains wheat and dairy. Some ingredients often contain corn, but you can get them without. Free from peanut, tree nut, egg, soy, fish, shellfish, corn, and seeds. Try it with your favorite gluten-free flour and/or a non-dairy butter spread!
- In a small bowl or mug, combine the Ener-G Egg Replacer with 4 Tbsp water. Beat briskly with a fork or whisk until fully combined and foamy.
- In a large mixer bowl combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and Egg Replacer concoction. Beat until creamy.
- Add the baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder and beat until incorporated.
- Gradually add the flour until fully mixed together.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips.
- Scoop out balls of roughly 1 Tbsp of batter and place them 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees: 8 minutes for chewy cookies, 9 1/2 minutes for crunchy cookies.
© 2022 © Eileen Rhoadarmer - Allergy Superheroes, unless otherwise noted
One of the best things about egg-free cookie dough is that you can eat it guilt-free!
These cookies made a fantastic treat to bake while the kids were in their first day of school. We had tasty cookies waiting for us when we all got home!
Linking up at Allergy Free Thursdays and Gluten Free Fridays